Created by my mother, Rehab Nazzal. This is a short but moving interview with Um Khamel, a woman who was expelled from her home in Jerusalem.
- @TwalRa @beitjaliya https://t.co/01rT1BW82S 2 weeks ago
- RT @beitjaliya: It has been a Beit Jala tradition for well over 60+ years. My dad still remembers every time Santa would come to his door ✨ 2 weeks ago
- RT @beitjaliya: so for orthodox Christmas in Bethlehem my village has a designated Santa Clause who delivers presents to each household lol 2 weeks ago
- We came to Canada when I was young & I lost my Arabic for yrs. It came flooding back when I lived in Palestine but still so much is lost.. 2 weeks ago
- Loved this piece on the traumatic experience of losing your first language m.nautil.us/issue/30/ident… 2 weeks ago